EXPLORE THE KNYSNA HEADS & BEYOND ON THE
KNYSNA HEADS EXPLORER
The Heads Explorer… escape the ordinary! Sailing is like flirting with life. Its like saying,
“I would like to stay and love you, but I have to go, the sea is calling… it’s a passion.
The Luxurious “HEADS EXPLORER” is a 44 ft CATAMARAN and can accommodate up to 36 passengers, perfect for those seeking adventure, romance, sharing sunsets & creating another unforgettable sailing experience with loved ones. We operate daily from the Knysna Waterfront Harbour cruising on the calm waters of the Knysna Lagoon to the fascinating scenery of the Headlands before sailing out to the Ocean & Beyond (weather permitting) with a maximum of 12 passengers. Open 365 days per year, we offer guests a swashbuckling time. Laze on our trampolines, deck or beanbags while taking in views of the pristine coastline listening to music, you will take something very special back home with you…
– Rika and Kevin Fouche
A Knysna heads adventure
We sail on the Knysna Lagoon and to the Heads & Indian Ocean and beyond (weather permitting), drop anchor at the beautiful turquoise Featherbed bay where we have lunch, swim and enjoy a day out in nature and the sunshine.
We depart daily from the Knysna Quays Waterfront.
There’s 4 cruises daily.
Departure times: 10h30, 12h30, 14h30.16h30 – Sunset cruise
Platters and sparkling wine can be arranged.
- The catamaran yacht is licensed to go through the Heads and into the Indian Ocean weather permitting.
- Sail in style on the Knysna lagoon through the famous heads & beyond.
- See the magnificent coastline of Knysna.
- Sailing with your experienced skipper is an exclusive way to enjoy the splendour of the Lagoon & Ocean.
- View dolphins, seals, birds and, in season, whales.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own drinks and snacks.
- See the sun dipping into the ocean on our sunset cruise
- Return to the vibrant Knysna Waterfront after your cruise
- Full catering options can be arranged.
- Perfect for large or small groups – take up to 36pax
- Tailored trips and private functions can be arranged.
- Multiple Payment Options Available. (EFT or credit card facilities)
- Dress Code: Casual
- What to bring: light jacket, beach type shoes (no shoes allowed onboard)/ camera / sunblock
Explore The HEADS
Make sure you bring your camera or smartphone! Our cruise provides excellent photo opportunities of the magnificent Knysna Heads, and the beautiful Knysna lagoon and surrounds.